This rustic version of strawberry rhubarb pie has less fat and the natural goodness of Truvia™ natural sweetener (SEE COUPON). This gallette has 80% less sugar and contains 25% fewer calories* than a full sugar gallette.
Any fruit will substitute, even canned!
Yield: 6” Pie (8 servings)Ingredients
1½ cup strawberries, fresh, quartered
5 cups rhubarb, cut into 1/2” pieces
½ tsp salt
1/3 Cup Truvia™ natural sweetener spoonable*
1/8 tsp nutmeg, ground
½ tsp cinnamon, ground
3 Tbsp cornstarch
1 pie crust
2 Tbsp butter
* or 18 packets Truvia™ natural sweetener : coupon $1 off
Procedure1. Assemble all ingredients; preheat oven to 425° F.
2. In large mixing bowl, place strawberries, rhubarb, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, cornstarch and Truvia™ natural sweetener; toss together until mixed well; set aside.
3. Place pie crust dough on lightly floured surface; roll out; transfer to parchment-lined sheet pan.
4. Place fruit mixture into center of pie crust; leaving 1 ½” border around edge of crust; place butter pats on fruit filling.
5. Flip up crust edge towards middle, pleating as you fold up.
6. Bake in 425° F oven for 25-30 minutes; rotate 180° half way through baking.
7. Cool on wire rack; serve warm or at room temperature
Coupons - These Coupons.com coupons may no longer be available by the end of this month. Some may come back. Some won't. Print up what you can use now. Hit the back button and print them twice.
- $0.50 off 3 pkg or 1 BUNDLE PACK of KLEENEX
- $1.00 off on any size Truvia™ natural sweetener
- Free Portrait Package & 50% OFF
- $3.00 off on any K-Y Brand Product
- $1.00 off 1 Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- $1.00 off Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner
- $0.50 off Chex Mix OR Chex 100 Calorie Snack
- $1.50 off Wanchai Ferry Frozen Entrée
- $0.50 off Fiber One Chewy Bars 90 Calorie Bars
- $0.40 off Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
- $0.50 off Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
- $0.75 off Cinnamon Burst Cheerios cereal
- Buy One Get One Free single Greenies Dental Chew