Thursday, February 10, 2011

Looking for travel bloggers (Paid Opp - Ongoing)



Looking for a few good travel bloggers...

I am currently looking for bloggers who write about travel and review hotels, theme parks, and restaurants to contribute to a new travel blog. I am looking for bloggers that would be dedicated to post new content. You will have an author's bio at the end of all posts you write as well as a button for your blog to show that you write for the blog.

I am looking for 3-4 bloggers who are committed to growing this project. We will be a group that helps each other land travel blogging gigs, promote the blog, and share in advertising.

Will pay per post (rates will start small and increase as the site value increases)

Please email me with sample post and desired payment per post if you are interested.

Thanks,

Shasta

keepinitcheap@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Mika said...

Thanks for following! I'm following you back.
Mika (www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com)