Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What Does North Dakota Really Look like? - Photos

People always ask why I moved to North Dakota. That's because they think it looks
like this:

This is not North Dakota!

I moved here for the pristine beauty, the clean
unspoiled natural forests, the abundant wildlife
and the water.

What does North Dakota really look like?


Hope said...

I've never been to North Dakota, but these pictures are making me want to go right this very minute. They are absolutely gorgeous pictures!

I am a new follower from the totally Tuesday blog hop and would love a follow back! Have a great rest of your Tuesday!


Michelle Saunderson said...

Wow, I never knew. I guess someday I will have to visit.

City Share said...

Really beautiful. I would love to visit in summer. Thanks for the photo tour.