Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Giveaway - Pemmican Beef Jerky - One Bag For You plus One for a Soldier, ends 4/19
You can cook with beef Jerky!
Here is a recipe:
Stuffed Cheddar and Jerky Jalapenos
Wear plastic gloves for both preparation steps in this recipe
24 fresh jalapenos (hot or mild) (any type of peppers will do)
-cut off tops of the jalapenos and de-seed, roll in olive oil and roast in the oven at 400 for approximately 15 minutes or until jalepeno has collapsed.
4 oz. Very finely chopped beef jerky (jerky may need to be softened in a little boiling water prior to chopping)
1.5 cups shredded sharp cheddar, firmly packed
2 table fresh chopped garlic
2 table fresh chopped cilantro
2 tea cumin
2 tea smoked sweet paprika
if you soften the jerky with hot water do not let cool or as an alternative, after chopping, heat in a microwave slightly before
mashing with the shredded cheddar and remaining ingredients
Let mixture cool in the refrigerator until firm
With gloves on stuff mixture into roasted jalapenos, leaving a little mounded out at the top, refridgerate until being served.
How to get 2 bags:
1. Winner will receive a coupon for one free bag of Beef Jerky. Pemmican gave some of these away and they were almost instantly gone. If you missed out, here is your chance to get one.
2. Redeem the coupon May 1st thru July 4th and Pemmican will donate one bag to a soldier!
3. Make sure you register free here www.YouBuyWeBuyPemmican.com , then You can get a years worth of BOGO's up to 24 free bags!
Winner gets this coupon from me, free by mail:
Free Pemmican Beef Jerky, up to $5.99.
You have plenty of time to use this coupon! It's good til December 12, 2012
HOW TO ENTER
all my giveaways are held on Listia
1. use this link to join free, you will 550 free credits which you can
use to trade for all sorts of free items and you'll see lots of items with free shipping!
2. Then use this link to trade your credits for the coupon
I post all my giveaways on Listia now, it's free to hold them and no hassle
for me or the winners.