Monday, February 14, 2011

How Do You Know If He Is The One? from Suburb Sanity

Many thanks to Debbie@ Suburb Sanity
for answering the perfect Valentines Day question:


Answering The Age Old Question Of "How Do You Know If He Is The One?"

Here it is Valentine's Day so I thought I should tell you all a love story.
There are quite a few reasons I fell in love with my husband. He's smart, good-looking, great sense of humor, and has impeccable taste in women. However, one feature tipped the scales in his favor and let me know we were destined to live our lives together.

We share a deep-seated loathing of school PE classes..... Read More
Debbie:
I'm a 48 year old who has been blissfully married for 23 years. I'm also the mom to 19 year old boy/girl twins as well as 17 and 13 year old sons. I love blogging about the crazy things in my life...and yours.
View my complete profile

My Valentines post:

Does He Love Me? How to tell

No comments: