Thursday, April 7, 2011

Free Poster - A World of Pollinators



GET POSTER

This is very easy, add it to your cart and checkout. 100% Free
I use this type of poster to teach my grandkids. It would be great for teachers
and Home School. Though it was listed in 2010,
the offer is still good...I got one minutes ago!

Details:
This poster is restricted to 10 copies for Non-NRCS employees.This is a colorful poster of a flowering Earth. It reminds us bees, and the 17 other pollinators shown, bring us one out of every three bites of food we eat.
Size: 32 1/2 by 30 inches.

6 comments:

Karen Greenberg said...

Thank you for posting this! The poster will be great for my future classroom.

Karen Greenberg said...

I'm new to blogging, and I have a question for you. How do you add the box so people who comment can get follow-ups? I often want to write back to the people who have left me a comment, but I don't know if they would come back to see it. This way they can get those replies if they are interested. Thanks in advance for your help.
blueunicorn1974@gmail.com

LifeBelowZero said...

I checked your blog.
You already have a link for that to the right of the submit button in your comment window.
I use the old blogger editor which may explain the difference.
Try switching...go to Settings, choose basic, scroll down to Global Settings to see which editor you use, each has a little different look. You can switch back and forth.

LifeBelowZero said...

By the way, I have been blogging since the Cave Man Days! I will do my best to help new bloggers. I welcome all your questions.

Karen Greenberg said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help.
Karen

Sharon Wilfong said...

Nice poster adn blog. I'm now following you from BPOW. Have a great weekend.