Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Use of Twitpic for Recipes - sharemykitchen

How
How to make Guacamole - http://bit.ly/i3wkRK

For me, Twitter is like an Easter Egg Hunt.
Each new follower is some kind of Treasure.
Today I felt like I found the Golden Egg.
I noticed a new Twitter Follower had some recipes and decided
to follow back and RT recipes.
Some of the recipes had links to photos at Twitpic.
I clicked and viewed a beautiful photo and also saw
a button that allows you to put the photo on your blog.
See the photo above along with a link to the recipe.

I clicked on sharemykitchen's twitpic profile and saw
a beautiful example of how to use twitpic when blogging recipes.

Sergey Stoianov

@sharemykitchen Sofia

Food has always played an important part in my life and I like to share my passion for all things food related.

http://sharemykitchen.com

I'm sure all you Foodie Bloggers knew how to
use twitpic for recipes but this was a revelation to
me.

2 comments:

Elsa said...

Looks yummy! I love guacamole!! :)

Heather Jones said...

Absolutely love Guacamole!! I make mine a bit spicy too!


Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs